Title: Not yet decided.

Hey Pretty gal!

I wish I could say this on your face

As you sit here, beside me

Along with a bus full of annoyers

Your presence kindles my being.

It breeds unwanted thoughts,

And arises indocile emotions.


Listen glorious juvenile!

Don’t smile too often,

Your smile deceives me.

Avert looking so innocent.

It arouses me to nuzzle you like a baby.

Don’t walk too slowly,

That evokes me to walk with you.

Cover your hair,

Their shine dazes me.

And keep your voice a bit low,

It really enchants me.

Give up those sweet gestures.

It gets my head smoky.

Avoid dressing so beautifully,

Your view first stuns and then kills.

And Please, Don’t look at me this way!

It sets me aflame.

So many wishes engulf my mind,

As I sit here, beside you.

And I take off in day dreaming.

I glare onto those glary eyes.

I treat my eyes with your face.

I spend a day with you and only you,

Forgetting every bit of myself.

I hold your hand and not let you go.

I caress your brows and curls.

And you giggle bashfully.

You were laughing at my silly joke.

We both listen to the same romantic song,

And get lost in the fantasies.

I heard your stupid talks all day long.

And promised you beautiful tomorrows.

We dance on a melodies tune,

Under the grey sky and your care.

And we got lost somewhere, together,

Somewhere far from this selfish world.

I wonder. How many times

I would have wished true these idiotic dreams.

Your destiny came.

You left, but your thoughts didn’t.


Oh Gorgeous! Have some mercy.

Don’t play these unfair games.

Keep off from my dreams and desires.

Don’t feed me such temptations.

Quit giving undeniable invitations.

Please, stop my heart from falling for you.

The victor is certain,

So call off this war.

I fear my existence, my being.

After sinking in love of you!

It’s a demand, a request, a plea.

Come join me.

Let’s control my heart,

Before something inexcusable starts.

0 comments: