An Usual Question; An Unusual Day

The same Usual Question on An Unusual Day

Someone asked me

What’s your ambition? Say

What do you want to be?


Ambitions, well, well, well

I’ve so many of them that I can actually sell

Everyday there’s something new

But let’s start with these few


I want to be…that Bee

On every flower I want to be

All the nectar I want to drink

And in the sweetness of it, Sink


I want to be that River Deep

Rising and falling on every steep

Flowing and following every stone and step

And in the Ocean big, Rest


I want to be that Bird

Sweet music-My every word

Too high from everyone’s reach

Every limit I want to breach


I want to be that Tree

So Strong, No wind could blow me

Want to feed everyone for free

Every season, just sit and see


I want to be that Moon

Sleep Morning, Evening and Noon

And when the world sleeps

Want to dance on my own beats


I want to be that Raindrop

The one on that 9th Cloud

And in my thundering voice

Want to Sing, Scream and Shout


I want to be that Fish

Swimming seamlessly-My only wish

And all the day long

Want to dance on the Mermaid’s Song


I want to be that Lion

The one with that lazy expression

Want to just lie on those lawns

And fill the sky with my yawns


I want to be that Ship

Seven Oceans I want to rip

Want to fight every storm

And everyday new beaches I want to roam


I want to be that Book

Want to get everyone hooked

Every page a new story

And every reader-My avid glory


I want to be that Sun

Want to make everyone run

Glittering the canyons deep

Rise in the mountains and in the Oceans I’d sleep


I want to be that Lamp

Shinning the Ramp

Want to burn up every night

Lightening the path right


I want to be that Brick

Identical, tough and thick

With some cement and Sand

Want to build a magnificent land


And lastly,

I want to be a Wish

That one on that endless list

Want to travel on the eyelash-My Cart

Straight to that gal’s heart


With my face shining, I backfired

Enough, or want more??

But he was madly running

Running off the shore….

.

.

.

.

.

Amazed…

I just sat there and thought

Didn’t I miss something?

Hey.. One thing I forgot….


I want to again be a boy

That 10 year old boy

Stupid, senseless & free

When would I achieve my ambitions..

Let’s just wait and see….

1 comments:

The Lone Soldier said...

Nice and fresh..

do read mine

www.shayar4u4ever.blogspot.com
My Infatuation Love Demystified

Regards,
Amit