Valentine's Day

Can’t you see my Angel Darling!!

My eyes are still laid waiting..

Searching, Seeking & Yearning.

For the gal who has left me hanging.

No matter what I still LOVE you a lot.

 

One day the Moon said to me…

“If LOVE makes you cry,

Why don’t you leave her?”

I had no answer why!

I just looked back and said,

“Moon, would you ever leave your sky?”

 

The first day I saw you,

I felt the whole world was mine.

I thought you were the answers to my prayers,

To lead me from these betrayals..

Sapphire Eyes, Ruby Lips, Shinning hair and a smile big!

 

I didn’t believe in LOVE at first sight,

Until unless I first saw you!

What’s being in LOVE, then I knew.

Days went in dreams and nights longing.

I was lost in my own world, wandering.

Longing for that unreachable star.

Each day battling a war.

To hear your laugh, see you, talk to you,

You can’t even imagine what I can do!!

And I myself don’t know,

To what extent I can go,

To hold your hand and make a vow!!!!!

 

So on this special day,

Once more let me say, let me make you aware,

What you make me feel, How much I love you,

And how much can I care!!!

 

Wrote for 'that' gal on the eve of valentine day. Couldn't think of anything special for her, so just drafted this poem.

 

0 comments: