My Love and a Shooting Star

I was thinking what to think,

Then u came to my mind with a blink.

And this isn’t anything new.

I do understand, that am not amongst those few,

Who are privileged to be with you..

 

Yesterday, I was sitting beneath the sparkling sky,

Thinking of the end drawing nigh.

After Moon, this time there was one star..

From high above, he asked me,

Why do you still love her?

I still didn’t had answer,

So I just left out a deep sigh!

He was amazed n replied..

Don’t lose hope man, smile..

Someday surely she’ll reply…

 

Up above from here..

I can see her…

Just be happy coz she’s happy..

What do u want more, be merry.

I asked him, how she looks when she’s sleeping..

Said he, come here and see

What the word sleeping beauty really means!!!

 

Surely she’ll realize someday..

Let your feelings not fade…

Search for a way, and slowly wade,

For there is sunshine to come after rain.

If not she, at least I realize your worth…

All your feelings won’t go in vain!

 

I’ve heard that you humans believe

That a shooting star fulfills

Your wants, deep desires and wishes

And without even asking..

From up above, he wanes..

And putting his life on stake,

Struggling with his breath, in a grimace,

He says..

Now i know, what you’re gonna ask…

I don’t regret my death, rather I’ll bask..

So now your road ahead is without any sorrow..

Love as if you are gonna die tomorrow….

 

3 comments:

Ravi Shanker said...

ur just gr8....
i mean you dont sem to be so much talented but you are .......
i was realy shocked to know about your this special feature but now i m proud of you and glad to hve you has my friend........more to come but later..........

TANMAY said...

really admirable...
what a poem...

Justin said...

Great Work!! Amazed!! Really Kewl!! Wish to See more from u!!