Time




Time passes by,

Making me helpless.

By the pace with which it flies,

Nothing could be argued or done.

i just gaze n grin to my lost n won.

 

When I start dreaming,

It is already morning.

 

The cigarette turns off,

When it is yet 2 b enjoyed.

 

The food is stale,

Before I taste it.

 

The paint dries off,

Before I conclude my painting.

 

the rainy season's gone,

When I’m done with my building.

 

When I’m ready reaping,

The plant starts shedding.

 

When I think of skiing,

The snow starts melting. 

 

When I snooze my alarm,

It is already evening.

 

The woods are silent,

When I’m out hunting.

 

When I’m cooking,

The fire is deceasing.

 

The time runs out,

Before I complete d racing.

 

When I find stars enchanting,

It’s already morning. 

 

When I finish with my dressing,

It's already dusking.

 

The moment passes by me,

Not helping me to tie my laces

Instead it just rushes n runs

Swaying my cries in pun

Not waiting for anyone.

 

So, never rely on time,

Without ur notice, it'd come and go,

The pendulum won’t stop moving to n fro.

Flutter your wings, fly and scream.

Fulfill ur desires and dreams

Before it is too late,

For one day you'll find yourself,

Standing at the golden gate!

 

 

 

1 comments:

shivi said...

woah man..!!
wonderful..i'mean absolute..
really..imnsly gud..!!