Things Will Be Alright!!!

Here I am, but who am I?

A lonely and frustrated boy lost in the ashes of Time!

With no place left to go and nowhere to hide!!

 

Sometimes I get baffled,

Why do I still dream, when I know it would always be a dream..

Summoned by my thoughts, I stop walking and grin,

Why is my Life so ruthless and helpless?

But in the end, I find answer within myself!

Isn’t it me responsible for all this clash..

 

They say, “Nothing Lasts Forever”..

Live as if you are gonna die Tomorrow!!

Would I be able to understand that ever.

But at times,

I put up curtain on all my thoughts.

And try to enjoy my life to the fullest!!

 

When I think I got life figured out.

It slaps me right on my face and says..

You are not in pace, but still, You are in race..

I still have lots of assaults in store for you..

You are amongst those few’s who always asks for new.

 

But someone make him listen

That I’m now tired of this bristles!

Go and ask him to spare me for a while.

I need a break coz’ Now I’m riled and becoming fragile..

 

At times, While returning abode,

I feel too burdened by my thoughts and get frowned.

I, for a moment, put down my worries with which I’m crowned..

And ask the reasons why?

Why is only me for thee to see??

Why are the fates against only me??

 

But I’ve heard that saying,

“Every cloud has a silver lining”,

So I’ll dry my tears and stop whining..

May be someday soon things will be alright..

Waiting for the happiness to be in sight.

Gearing up against odds and hitting my frights,

In the hope that someday soon…

Things will be alright!!!!

 

0 comments: